What is a Worcester Accredited Installer?
Worcester Accredited Installers (WAI's) are accredited to install Worcester boilers, solar water heating, heat pumps to the highest standard.
Our fully trained engineers specialise in Worcester installations and can offer exclusive benefits to homeowners.
- Free, no-obligation quotes
- Extended guarantees up to 10 years exclusive*
- Friendly help and advice for your specific needs
- New installations, servicing and repair work
- Peace of mind with Gas Safe and OFTEC registration
Why and how does Worcester, Bosch Group offer accreditation to some installers?
Worcester want to provide homeowners with peace of mind when they are upgrading their home heating system and only invite heating engineers who are deemed as reputable, quality conscious and representing value for money.
Worcester Accredited Installers must have relevant Gas Safe, OFTEC and/or MCS approval. WAI's must also have attended Logic certified training courses on boilers, solar thermal systems, and heat pumps.
Worcester check the installer's Gas Safe, OFTEC and/ or MCS accreditation on a regular basis. However we always recommend to homeowners that they verify a heating company's membership status with the awarding bodies directly via their relevant websites.
The standard Worcester product guarantee period is usually 2 years. Many of the accredited installers can offer longer guarantee periods ranging from 3 to 10 years depending on the type of boiler and parts used.
Worcester also run national guarantee promotions, so please check the Worcester website or ask your installer for up-to-date offers and product information.
Why do I need a Heating & Hot Water installer?
Due to the complexity of modern heating systems, installation, service or repair work should only be undertaken by a qualified heating engineer.
This is why most manufacturers of heating and hot water appliances such as boilers, solar thermal and heat pumps only supply through trade merchants, rather than directly to end users.
Gas Safe Register
We take gas safety seriously. All of our engineers are on the Gas Safe Register and will have their official identity card when you ask to see it.
Great Britain. It replaced CORGI on 1st April 2009. Gas Safe Register is responsible for the registration and regulation of gas engineers. Membership is mandatory for any company or engineer working with gas appliances.
If you would like to find out more about Gas Safe Register you can call 0800 408 5500 or visit the Gas Safe Register website.
BLUE Flame Certification
BLUE Flame Certificate of competence held by Christopher Morgan who has been successfully assessed in -
- Completed Pathway to Domestic Natural Gas
- Competence Assessment Relating to Building Services
- UVHW1 - Installation & Maintenance of Domestic Hot Water Storage Systems
- CCN1 - Core Natural Gas Safety Assessment - Domestic
- CPA1 - Carrying Out Combustion Performance Gas Analysis on Gas Fired Appliances
- CENWAT - Install, Exchange, Disconnect, Service, Repair, Breakdown and Commission Gas Fired Central Heating Boilers, Combination Boilers, Hot Water Boilers, Circulators, Storage Water Heaters and Instantaneous Water Heater up to 70kw (Net)
- CKR1 - Install, Exchange, Disconnect , Service, Repair, Breakdown and Commission Domestic Gas Cooking Appliances